Calvary Kidz is a Children’s Ministry that CBC uses to join with parents in their effort to raise kids who know, love, and serve Christ throughout their entire lives. We have specific clubs every Wednesday evening from 6:30 pm – 8 pm for children ages 3 to 13.
What does Calvary Kidz offer my child?
- Biblical teaching
- Basics for a relationship with God
- The foundation for a biblical worldview
- Ultra-fun physical activity and competition
- Bible memorization
- Positive friendships
- Support for parents as they seek to spiritually nurture their children
- In-club adult affirmation and encouragement
- Awards and recognition for accomplishments
Calvary Kidz is a three-part programmed designed to maximize your child’s attention, energy, and time.
- Fun and exciting games that allow your kids to participate no matter what skill level.
- Small group time with a caring adult leader. No one gets lost in the crowd. Your child receives individual attention as they work through age-specific handbooks.
- An interactive large group segment where kids meet together to sing, hear a Bible lesson, and receive awards. Our leaders go the extra mile to help your students to understand the Bible and how it applies to their lives even now.
We want to help your child learn about the Bible and apply biblical truths to their life, but their ultimate spiritual training comes from you as the parent.
Never forget that you have the most influence on your child’s spiritual development! That’s why we want Calvary Kidz to be a tool for you to use as your child grows.